Needs Identified and Notes from the Zoom meeting on 05/21/2020
to submit a specific NEED, please fill out form below
Note: If you need information sent out to over 1,000 people on the Clay SafetyNet Alliance database, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet-the-Need & General Information Sharing
- Joyce Case, Health Planning Council's Navigator Program. The Health Planning Council's Navigator Program provide free assistance to people who are losing their jobs along with their health insurance. These individuals qualify for the Special Enrollment Period (SEP) thru the Health Insurance Marketplace, commonly referred to as Obamacare. Individuals have 60 days from the date of loss of coverage to qualify for the SEP. Navigators are free and available statewide. Individuals can contact Joyce Case at the Health Planning Council by calling 904-762-8600 to schedule an appointment.
Irene Toto, Clay Behavioral Health Center - 291-5561 and Kids First of Florida 278-5644. Remember, there is no health without mental health. FYI - Disaster Distress Helpline 1-800-985-5990 or text TALKWITHUS to 66746. Clay Behavioral Health Center 24/7 line 904-291-5561. Still looking for Foster Parents/Foster Homes for children in Clay County. Call Kids First at 904-278 5644 - we'll be happy to answer your questions. You can make a difference.
- Amy Gross, Advanced Recovery Systems - Assistance for individuals struggling with substance abuse, mental health, and eating disorders. This includes adults and adolescents. 904-778-5829 agross@
- Janet Dickinson, Planner with ElderSource - the Area Agency on Aging (janet.dickinson@
myeldersource.org) If you are aware of an older adult or adult with a disability in need of assistance, please refer them to our Helpline at 1-888-242-4464.
- Gabrielle Gunn - Impact Clay Project Facilitator - contact info: 904-327-7332 email@example.com. Impact Clay is taking application for projects and will facilitate countywide collaboration around approved projects.
- Michele Goytia: Childcare Resource Referral Coordinator for Episcopal Children's Services - (904)213-3939 x2082 michele.goytia@ecs4kids.
org. Our child care providers are running into issues ordering supplies..gloves, etc. I have access to masks, rapid covid tests and hand sanitizer if anyone needs that. Link for open Child care provider on our website: https://www.ecs4kids.org/ programs/school-readiness/ ccrr/covid-19-related- resources-for-families/open- school-readiness-child-care- providers/
- Wilkinson Junior High Community Partnership School - is looking for individuals willing to provide virtual tutoring to some of our students this summer. This has been a difficult time for them, and many will be ill-prepared to enter the next school year.
- Deborah for AMIkids - we have a family that needs help with her electric bill and she is loosing her internet which means her son will not be able to do school.
- From Molly.Campbell, Children's Home Society - A significant need of the keystone heights partnership school is someone who is able to edit videos. We are going to be offering healthcare access to the students and families of keystone beginning in August where parents may schedule appointments for their kids to be seen for vaccinations, check-ups, etc. Transportation will be provided for the student to and from the facility. We really want to start making parents aware of this service so they can take advantage of it. If you are proficient in video editing please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (630)549-5371 Thank you!
- From Joyce Case - Health Planning Council of Northeast Florida : Anyone who is losing Health Insurance due to loss of job or hours, Health Planning Council's Navigators can help. Call Joyce Case at 904-762-8600.
- Susan Bell : St. Vincent de Paul could be resource for Electric bill 639-5839
- From Amanda Benigno CIL Jacksonville : Anyone who is working with a victim of a crime that discloses a disability including mental health, please reach out. I have some VOCA funding to assist during the pandemic.
- From JSapora : Some Clay residents can get utility assistance from the Northeast Florida Community Action Agency - http://www.nfcaa.net/utility-
assistance/ - John Sapora email@example.com and Duval COAD.
- From Clay SafetyNet, Andre Van Heerden - Everyone, in order to keep our communications efficient, PLEASE LIKE the following facebook pages:
Please ask your clients, neighbors, family and friends in Clay County to LIKE these pages too. Thanks.
We Welcome Our New Members
- Sheila Walker: Children's Home Society of Florida. Sheila.Walker@chsfl.org
- Kevin Crowley, Celebration Church, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Molly Campbell, Wellness Coordinator at Keystone Heights High School with Children's Home Society. email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org (630)549-5371.
- Jose Morales . Health Planner, Health Planning Council of Northeast Florida. email@example.com. (904) 315-2690. (So good to have you back in Clay County. You were missed!)
- Karen Lake, Mayor of the City of Keystone Heights, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amy Gross, Advanced Recovery Systems, Substance Abuse Recovery, 904-778-5829 agross@